Here I am with another review. This time I am talking about Barry M's Contour Kit. Until recent months I have never been someone who contours and certainly not on the daily. This has recently changed and I won't leave the house without a perfectly sculpted face. This means trying more and more contour products.
I picked this kit up after hearing some really positive reviews online and seeing that it was on sale for just £6.49!
This contains three colours. A dark brown for contouring, a medium brown for bronzing and a highlight powder, that is satin.
- Cheap - at £6.49 this is one of the cheaper products on the market.
- Sleek, light packaging easy to carry.
- Powders are very buttery.
- Powders are very easy to blend, meaning that they work really well for paler skin tones. There is a darker palette for deeper skin tones.
- Contour shade is not too cool or too real and the shadow looks realistic.
- Lasts all day.
- The highlight is a little too subtle for me. If you like a subtle highlight you would love this.
- There is an instruction guide where a mirror should be. As someone who has watched far too many Youtube videos on contouring I don't need this and would prefer a mirror.
What are your favourite contour products?